Tom Brady throws shade at Donald Trump

I guess Brady can forget about being invited to Mar-a-lago now. :grinning:

Tom Brady: “Not a lot of people think that we could’ve won. In fact, I think about 40% of the people still don’t think we won.”

Biden: “I understand that.”

Brady: “You understand that, Mr. President?”

Biden: “I understand that.”

BRADY: “We had a game in Chicago where I forgot what down it was. I lost track of one down in 21 years of playing and they started calling me Sleepy Tom. Why would they do that to me?”

Not a Brady fan at all, but this was pretty funny.

That is pretty funny. I was a Brady fan more than a Pats fan. I really liked Brady - statesman

That shit was funny for two reasons, hes supposedly a friend of trump and Biden and Brady are old for their sports.

But Brady remained good at his sport

I like Brady and his humor

I thought Brady was a Trumper a couple of years ago.

He never was. He was just classy not to say anything. This says more about him and I respect him greatly. He shut up and played

I don’t appreciate the players and announcers saying anything about their politics. Not a fan of Springsteen either or Dixie Chics for those reasons either. Likewise I stopped being interested in Hamilton too

He probably still is, or was up until the idiocy after November.

1 Like

Yeah, how dare Hamilton express his opinion about politics.

It took away from the theater experience

He has every right to express his opinion but I saw Hamilton as less professional for doing so

The idea that people could consider the 4 years of the Trump presidency a success until the last few weeks is something I find bizarre. Whenever we warned that he was an authoritarian with no intention of leaving office peacefully, you called us nuts. Then, it happened. It was predictable all along, and predicted.

Then you weren’t paying attention.

1 Like

And we were right.

1 Like

Brady is on record as supporting many Trump policies and they are known to be friends. It’s logical to think their friendship changed since the election.

1 Like

Yet, everything we said proved to be true. When he lost, he refused to leave peacefully. He discussed imposing martial law and incited an insurrection on his behalf, and cheered it on as it was happening. He only left because he couldn’t get enough people to back him up.

Does this mean lefties will start sucking Brady’s balls instead of Kaepernick’s?

1 Like

Do you think we had a peaceful transfer of power between the election and January 20? I’m talking about in line with every transfer of power over the last 100 years.

You yourself have had a problem with how Trump handled himself since the election. Do you consider it all ‘peaceful’? Your credibility is at stake here so proof read your response before you click send.

Bill Maher had it right, he had been saying Trump wouldn’t leave willingly if he lost since 2018.

He literally left peacefully, you are making shit up.

1 Like

Bill Maher… LMAO! :joy: