Tom Brady throws shade at Donald Trump

Yes

After doing everything he could to stay, including some very non-peaceful steps. If Pentagon leaders had been willing to go along, Trump might well still be in the WH.

And by some, you mean none.

1 Like

You found Trump’s rhetoric since Nov 6 peaceful? You thought the StoptheSteal rally on January 6 was peaceful and good for the transition of government? How about the march down to the Capitol on January 6 and crashing the Capitol on January 6, was that peaceful? Trump didn’t attend the inauguration, was that helpful? How about Trump’s whining since he slinked out of DC?

Again, your credibility is on the line here Parrot. Was Trump really peaceful once he lost the election?

Yes, idiotic, but Trump did nothing violent and did nothing to incite viiolence.

1 Like

30% of Americans would walk through fire for Trump, do nearly anything he says. His actions under that scenario don’t matter?

You know what, don’t answer that. You don’t need to say anything else here, you think Trump is clean.

What actions?

Are you still on Vicodin or intentionally being obtuse?

You formerly believed Trump was dangerous for whining about the election but now you’re on board completely. It’s kinda sad. Regardless, I’m wasting no more time talking about Trump or reading people defending Trumps actions since Nov 6.

I never said it was dangerous, I said it was idiotic, and I stand by that.

That’s because you’re constantly sucking on the fake news teat. It’s poisoned your brain.