Those who think catching covid is as good or better than getting vaccinated, should ask this woman

I agree, but I understand the hesitation, and now that the CDC has basically admitted what a lot of people have known for a long time, there is a real reason to be skeptical to get vaxxed if you had a recent positive.

Except 1) the vaccine is safe, and provides additional protection, so there’s not a reason to be skeptical. And 2) a lot of people are glossing over that “recent” part and think they’re protected because of an infection from a year or more ago.

Except that those who didn’t get the vaccine are the reason we all have to wear those fucking masks…to protect THEM. And the other thing that those who didn’t get the vaccine are doing are taking up beds and ICU beds for extended periods of time…possibly denying someone who was a bit more responsible to suffer or die from an unrelated issue.

But I don’t care - screw the unvaccinated. Let’s take our masks off and go do what we want to do. If they die, then it’s thinning the herd and quite possibly increasing the IQ of the population as a whole.

People have died or suffered long term injury from the vaccines/boosters.

You pick your poison, and I’ll pick mine.

There are no absolutes in life. Only trade-offs.

Ah you bought into that lie.

If you believe that then don’t wear a mask. I wear a mask to protect me.

The vaccine doesn’t protect you for a year either.
I received three shots in less than 9 months.

HUH?

Here’s recent report on the vaccination impact on covid during the last 12 months in our state of about 2.2 million people.

We shouldn’t pretend these are equal ‘poisons.’ What are the chances of dying from the vaccine? One in five million? Your chances of dying of Covid? Maybe 1 in a hundred. Maybe a bit less if you’re healthy, but that’s hard to predict.

The difference is, while both wear off, no one is pretending the vaccines protect forever. People are using ‘natural immunity’ as an excuse to not get vaccinated regardless of how long ago their infection was.

Nope, you’re still going to have to wear a mask because of the millions of immune compromised. Around 3% of the population is immunocompromised, that’s over 8 million people.

Varies per individual. That’s why it’s a personal decision, and SCOTUS did not let Emperor Biden change that.

I know this upsets the left, who want their fascist wet dreams to become reality.

And that is the thing.

I am fairly high risk. My coworker was even more high risk.

We both decided to take the shot but we made that choice.

Oh bullshit. It’s virtually indistinguishable from zero.

Huh? That’s exactly why they tell people who had reactions to talk to their doctor before getting the vaccine.

Which the OSHA mandate seemed to bulldoze thru

I sometimes forget how ignorant you are.

I am not a fan of mandates. As Americans we fight most mandates. We are just weird Like that.

1 Like

Individual liberty or allowing groupthink to dominate

Most of the time, groups oppressing individuals is much worse than groups oppressing groups or individuals oppressing groups. Groups stick together even thru tough times or second class citizenship but oppressing individuals is meant to isolate

A tiny number of people. Yes, they monitor reactions. But the number of people who have serious ones is teensy tiny.