The Spectacular Failure of Covid Shots

Just not even close to as well as promised.

Im still a fan. I’m way too active, losing lung capacity for months would really hurt. Looks like if I catch the omicron, I’ll have no reduction in lung capacity and is likely have the sniffles and fatigue for a day or two.

A woman just got out of the hospital in our town, over five months she spent. Her recovery is still going to be long. Not dying, not going through that, well worth it.

Really? I don’t remember anyone, pharmaceutical companies, FDA, or CDC, promising they’d prevent every infection.

I bet you’re still waiting for that pony you wished for every Christmas since you were 5.

Biden said it, the guy with a plan to fight Covid and that said anyone who oversaw over 200,000 deaths shouldn’t be president.

https://www-usnews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-07-21/ap-fact-check-biden-inflates-jobs-impact-from-his-policies?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&context=amp&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#aoh=16433025990169&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.usnews.com%2Fnews%2Fpolitics%2Farticles%2F2021-07-21%2Fap-fact-check-biden-inflates-jobs-impact-from-his-policies

I listen to Biden about as much as I listened to Trump, practically never.

1 Like

I’ll bet you believed Biden when he said if you’re fully vaccinated you won’t be hospitalized or die. :grin:

The numbers are a bit more dramatic when you consider that, as of today, 91% of adults here have at least one vac, 77% have two and 41% have three. Ages 12-17, 70% have at least one and 59% have two.

He’s referring to Biden’s promises. I don’t know about Bears, but I don’t follow the medical advice of any 104 year old. Although since they made it that far, maybe I should.

:+1:

Different scenario in Illinois where near 40% of deaths are “breakthru” meaning, of course, jabbed patients. Didn’t Creepy Joe say if you got the jab you would not die? Looks like he lied again.

Just another example of the phenomenal failure of covid-19 so-called vaccines.

There is jabbed, and then there is really jabbed. For now the outmoded definition of “fully vaccinated” does not include the booster that’s well documented to prevent serious illness from Omicron, and perhaps Delta too.The last I saw, fewer than 25% of the eligible public have taken advantage of the booster. I fully expect that most of the deaths of the breakthrough vaccinated will be among those who have avoided the booster. And what should we call those folks and ones like them? Well, they’re likely not in a position to hear anyway, so I’ll not bother.

Actually, it shows they are working within the range we would expect. I know people don’t like to read but read the article.
Israeli data: How can efficacy vs. severe disease be strong when 60% of hospitalized are vaccinated? (covid-datascience.com)

Ah yes Geezer moving the goal post here! One shot wasn’t enough. Must have 2. Must have booster1, then 2, yada yada. First, second, third were failures so just keep on jabbing!

Note that I did not present the data. It was from Illinois. Maybe you would be more coherent if you turned off Dr Slouchy.

How about let us clear the air with a condensed version of Sen Ron Johnson’s committee the other day. If you listen to this presentation it becomes crystal clear that the treatment for covid-19 in the USA is a crime, with cheap and effective proven treatments forbidden. It is also clear that the vaccines are problematical, to put it mildly.

None of that is moving the goalposts; it’s you lying. The vaccines were always designed to include 2 shots and it was expected that boosters would likely be needed.

Some childhood vaccines require boosters and some have to be updated, annually or every few years. It’s not a conspiracy; it’s how vaccines work.

I can’t find that data they’re citing.

I suspect the vaccinated deaths are from the elderly.

There was a report recently on vaccinated deaths. The number was small, something like 36, and they found that about 3/4 had at leas four comorbiidities. Fox News pundits then took that, removed the vaccinated part and the context, and used it to opine that most people don’t need to do anything about Covid, including get vaccinated.

I think that is a different topic. They’re showing about 38% of the deaths from vaccinated people.

Without any more information, that isn’t overly important informtion.

The vaccinated tend to be elderly. So it wouldn’t be shocking if they died from COVID and were vaccinated.

Without more details, it doesn’t prove or disprove the vaccine is working.

Except the reliability of the vaccine is waning

And are boosters really doing anything? Is Omnicron less deadly so the vaccine is less effective as well