The Spectacular Failure of Covid Shots

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/01/25/covid-vaccines-failure.aspx

For those who want a summary, here it is:

• British data show the COVID shots are an abysmal failure, as COVID infection rates in the U.K. are higher among the “fully vaccinated” in all adult cohorts
  • Infection rates are also rising faster among the fully vaxxed than in unvaccinated cohorts of all ages. All in all, these data prove that vaccine passports and mandates are completely pointless
  • Data from Scotland show more of the same. Double-jabbed Scots are more likely to be admitted to the hospital for COVID than unvaccinated. Since Omicron became dominant, COVID case rates are also lower among the unvaccinated than among the single-, double- and even triple-jabbed
  • Internationally, journalists are now starting to try to switch the narrative away from cases, hospitalizations and deaths by pointing out how unreliable these data are. What they don’t admit is that “dangerous misinformants” have highlighted these problems for two years already
  • Omicron is blowing huge holes in the pandemic narrative, as it predominantly affects the vaxxed, thus proving mandates and vaccine passports are irrational and useless

People are getting shots of Covid?

Thats what’s actually in the vaccine, it gives you covid!

(Don’t laugh too hard, some believe the vaccine is spreading covid)

But the microchip controls how much and for how long.
That is why it is safe.

Taz and other anti-vaxxers want to call them shots, pretending they aren’t vaccines. Funny, since they oppose other vaccines too.

Anyone citing Joseph Mercola has no credibility.

Yep just like they get shots of flu every year. Shots of tetanus. Shots of rabies for your pet.

Got anything serious to say Parrot?

No.

No Beemer, people are getting shots of messenger RNA, a highly controversial and experimental treatment, NOT a conventional vaccine. From what little I know, the jabs have no sars-cov2.

HOWEVER, the data shows greater numbers of those treated are getting the disease. At the very least, the therapy is a collossal disaster. Such a disaster that there are more adverse reactions up to and including death, than ALL vaccines in the history of VAERS data base.

So if the jab does not give the disease, why are greater numbers getting it? Put it simply: The covid so-called “vaccines” do not do what they claim to do!

Wow I wish I were as adept at making stuff up Mr Carley you are my hero! If a flu shot or a rabies shot called that for some pretense? Sheesh.

Is it the data you cannot stand or you deny the science, or you just want to climb back on the “beat up the doctor” wagon?

The wheels are coming off the Covid bus. Do you wanna be on it or under it sir?

Gotcha Carley! You cannot argue against the data presented by Dr Mercola, so you attack the messenger, using “user contributed” wikipedia, meaning anybody can collect and write anything, and you might have no clue of who they are and what creds they have or don’t.

Attacking Mercola only shows your own abject and willful ignorance.

No, I choose not to engage with Mercola given his long history of promoting nonsense.

Fine. So how about let us consider the topic: Failure of covid shots?

Wouldn’t you care to pontificate on why we have huge spikes in spite of massive vaccination rates, for example in Chile?

Sidebar: I’ll answer my own question: Of course not! It would take admitting that the Covid so-called vaccines are a horrible failure. We cannot go there.

The evidence just keeps piling up, and more and more experts are recognizing it.

No one should get boosted! Former Failing NY Times reporter urges that dangerous covid shots be removed from the market. It would save lives!

Such a colossal “failure”, that more than 90% of those who die from covid, are unvaccinated
Omicron certainly has found a way to infect those who are vaccinated, but typically the symptoms are mild. And if you do fall victim to symptoms that send you to the hospital, you’re likely going to return to your family, sans body bag, as opposed to those who proudly rejected the shots.

The vaccines have likely saved millions from completely unnecessary suffering, and death. I’ll take that kind of “failure” any day.

Do you have a link, I’ve heard it’s around 80%.

I read an article yesterday, which I’m not sure was discussing nationwide stats, or one particular area. It noted that 70% of those in the hospital were unvaccinated, as were over 90% of the deaths.
I’ll keep my eyes open for the latest data. Every time I see stats, it seems to be 90%, but maybe it’s changed recently.

These are the New Mexico stats.

This is fake news and misinformation, Biden said if you’re fully vaccinated you won’t be hospitalized or die from Covid.

Wow, it’s almost like the vaccines work.