Political Humor

Doesn’t work for me

Try this

Ah, so the vertical charts and such, which have been explained days ago. Netanyahu, one of Trump’s closest allies, congratulated Biden. Even the right wing media that has spent the last four years up his ass has said Biden won. Just add them all to your conspiracy. By this point, that conspiracy is so huge, it involves most of the world.

Huh? Nobody is claiming other world leaders are part of it. They’re just being polite.

The Mexican leader didn’t do it. That prob ticked joe off. How dare a brown person not to do as joe demands.

Now you’re just making things up, pulling random nonsequiturs straight out of your butt.

Do you not wonder why people don’t take you seriously?

Hey. Hey. Be careful. Liberals are known to be violent when confronted with facts.

Use a soft soothing voice and avoid facts.

1 Like

No, I’m pointing out that if there were remotely any evidence of fraud that might turn the election, Trump’s allies would have found it by now. He has lawyers, Fox News, and a bevy of people. Yet…nothing.

Even Karl Rove said the other day that the kind of fraud you’re talking about only happens in a Bond movie.

LOL they have found it. Your refusal to acknowledge it does not make it disappear.

That’s the democrat logic. It you don’t look then there is no fraud.

Whatever happened to the political humor?

On second thought, all of this back and forth probably qualifies. :grin:

Nothing that has been quoted so far comes close. A bunch of stuff that has already been explained.

Look in the other threads. Willful ignorance will not keep you informed.

If Trump pulls a victory out of his ass. I bet mcarley will scream fraud.

Alright a little history lesson. Who were three of Bush lawyers when he went to court in 2000?

Is Trump a genius or just blind luck?

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

I had a Trump doc at church who said liberals like being lied to. Try to guess what part of that statement is false.

2 Likes

1 Like