Political Humor

Yep, he already moved to Florida.

He should buy CNN. Than those who work for them will no longer be bothered by it being called the Fake News Network

That is until they get their pink slips.

1 Like

Biden is going to make sure most the charges go away as they’re political. At least if Biden is smart he will have things disappear.

It’s likely there was nothing criminal in the first place but even if there was, it comes off badly to go after him. That is why nothing ever happen to Hillary.

Trump should pardon Hillary on his last dasy of office. That would totally be a LAST act

I suppose he could do that if she were accused of a crime.

In the Dem debates, Biden was the one to give the correct answer to this. He would have nothing to do with it. If there are criminal allegations, it’s up to the DOJ to investigate and charge people. The president should have no involvement in decision-making at the DOJ. Trump and Barr have blurred those lines, but it’s time they were put back in place.

One of my friends sent me this message right after election night:

My PERSONAL view on it as a MEXICAN AMERICAN. You hated him 4 years ago and you still HATE him now. I’ve seen a lot of HATE thrown his way, but this guy is a consistent WINNER & an overachiever. That’s what the people who support him love him. Yes, there have been some scandals. Yes, there have been some lies, and maybe a few times he’s twisted the truth to make himself look better. He’s out there every day proving those haters wrong time after time. Call it jealously, call it envy. Some people just can’t handle how successful he is, and how much money he has. They could even be jealous that he’s got a hot, foreign model as his wife. You may not have wanted him in this role, but he’s there now, and there is nothing you or I can do about it. I know it’ll possibly get worse over the next several days, but like him or not, Tom Brady is turning things around in Tampa Bay.

Yeah I was thinking he could do it as a funny insult. Still she should take the offer as it would remove all possibility of prosecution.

Accepting would say she is guilty. A pardon is admitting guilt.

It would protect her if she accepted it.

1 Like

You’re going to have to give up the Clinton Crime Family narrative. Trump and Barr had 4 years to go after H and they tried, a few probes were opened and quietly shuttered to no fanfare. Zero indictments.

1 Like

And what exactly makes her illegitimate?

Fraudulently elected

woody and buzz 07112020231819

Based on zero evidence.

Yes, if “evidence” is defined as blessed by the very corrupt enterprise (including its media) that stood to benefit from the fraud.

If you define evidence like a sane & educated human being (a vanishingly unrepresented demographic on the left), there’s plenty.

Which you haven’t even attempted to cite. Got it.

I’m not going to keep citing things that have already been cited, nor lead you around by the nose when the information is out there.

You have zero interest or inclination to look into this issue. Your mind is closed, and I am not going to force it open.

If you want to live as a brainwashed congregant of the cathedral, that is your pitiful choice.

I keep citing and you keep ignoring.