Plan B in Missouri

You dont accept choice, youve made it blatantly clear that youre ecstatic over Roe being over turned and the prospect of a federal ban on abortion.

Youre so full of shit SP!

Yes.

Yes, although I mistakenly viewed it as the coyote chasing the road runner.

No.

I can respect parrot for being pro choice and carrying a different opinion even if I don’t believe that a woman should be able to kill her own child

The ruling gave me courage that the states will afford the unborn rights whereas other states will unfortunately maintain a legal loophole to kill your own child. Due process means that a judge must decide if a woman can have an abortion thus a different argument should be made to allow a woman and her temporary doctor to kill her own child

I really do not like that the only reason why the unborn is not afforded due process is due to the exact same reasoning as the Dred Scott decision

Are you honestly unaware of GOPs goal of banning abortion and rolling back gay rights, weed legalizaion, etc?

You cannot be this naive.

And you are now refusing to acknowledge that there are other road runners being chased, even as the coyote announces its intentions.

wile-e-coyote-genius | Kirby Dynamics

Not happening.

???

The left always like to go to the slippery slope arguments when a law or ruling doesn’t go their way

These are both GOP platforms, in the case of weed it’s state GOP (Colorado, and I bet other states).

Missouri is about as right wing as it gets and we are almost to the point of full legalization.

YOu know, during the Covid pandemic, I had said that lefties weren’t scoring points with shaming over masks. YOu comments of “killing” are pretty much along the same lines, and instead of getting supporters, you end up alienating possible converts. I’m still wanting to see if those states that had the courage to afford unborn rights will step up to the plate if mama or the parents need help. My guess is - no.

The right seems all knowing about the left. I’m not sure what you mean by slippery slope. But here’s an example I have. W Bush passed the PATRIOT Act. America hating libs like me said that they were opening the door to abuse. But they just said that I supported terrorists and if I hadn’t done anything wrong, I didn’t have anything to worry about. Then they chant USA USA and do their victory dance. Fast forward a few years and some guy named Obama used the EXACT powers the PATRIOT Act gave him. Right about here is where the slope got slippery, even though I USED this “slippery slope” argument because the decision didn’t go my way.

I heard that they are cracking down on “misuse” of a medical card.

Haven’t seen anything like that.
But I also spend a lot of time in KC, where weed is very common