Plan B in Missouri

We should belive what powerful people say. Roe took 50 years to undo, the other stuff will happen much faster.

Gorsuch, kavanaugh, and barrett are in the 40s and 50s, theyll be stripping rights for 30+ years.

For Fucks Sake!

Burying your head in the sand again? Just don’t act surprised when they strip more rights in a year or two,

Seriously though, you didn’t read Thomas’ comments?

For Fucks Sake!

Did you know in the dictionary under redundant it says “see redundant?”

Saying that over and over won’t make our point not true. Read Alito. Once there is no right to privacy, the rest falls with it.

Your right. Saying the first time did that.

You didn’t read Thomas’ comments on cases he thinks should be revisited? It’s basically a right wing hit list, but go ahead and say for fucks sake again.

My guess is the Dems won’t get their shit together, which means rights will continue to roll back even when a majority of Americans support them. Trump and McConnell will be long gone but they’ll be enshrined in history rolling decades of progress back. Kav, gorsuch, and Barrett could serve on the court for 30 more years. I can easily see scotus with one lone liberal serving.

OK.
For Fucks Sake.

Of course you’d say that. I assume you support all of this since you’re conservative.

Then you have not been paying attention.
But that doesn’t surprise me.

1 Like

Yeah, have a hard time believing you’ll never vote for a national Republican again as you claim. Banning abortion has been a goal of GOP for decades, and I assume you’re a registered Republican.

Add this to the laundry list of things you are wrong about.

Read Alito’s draft and Thomas’s concurring opinion. They’re not hiding their plans.

And, if there is no right to privacy, how can Griswold stand? Griswold pre-dated Roe. The right to privacy wasn’t just one case.

I would add that from Roe to Trump’s attack on the Capitol, to Covid deaths, you should realize you are not good at predictions.

1 Like

For Fucks Sake!

I was more accurate than the “experts”.

As I recall, they were predicting 200K deaths by August and it ended up being a month or so after that. You said it would not reach 50K.

Yes I’ve always seen you as pro choice which I accept too.

That may be true on one occasion, but on numerous occasions I was much more accurate.

Probably more than 200,000 people died from suicide, heart disease, and cancer directly due to Dr Fauci. We also never had consistency in the clarity of a COVID death

It was a rabbit hole. Privacy or substantive due process was a misinterpretation of the 14th Amendment. If you went with procedural due process, abortion would be declared unconstitutional throughout all 50 states so that’s not the argument that should have been used

Will you acknowledge you are conservative and are aware of GOPs decades long plans to reverse Roe and other rights?