Out of touch with reality

Which means a 0.1% chance of catching the virus & dying. Less if you are under 60.

I was talking about current cases/pop. Even posted a link.

A small snapshot isn’t winning anything. You have to look at the totality.

Other states using less restrictive methods have done better then states with heavier restrictions.

I said early on that would be true. Science supports less restrictions. When this is all said and done, we need to understand why the democrats ignored the epidemic plan that we had in place. We need to send politicians prison for ignoring science.

And if you look at the data, cases have been dropping in those states

Texas also used actual data to plan their electricity needs. Turns out something that could only happen once every 50 years or so happened. If it can happen to a power grid, I wonder if it can happen with a virus.

I wonder if any of those illegals might get a job working at Rangers stadium…spreading it around THAT community

And this is relevant to the virus how?

It fits his mindless partisan talking point.

The data told them the power grid was fine. The data is telling them that Covid is a thing of the past. One was wrong. Might it also be possible that the second set of data might be a bit wrong as well?

And I’m not sure how opening day is for the Rangers, but I DO know that it’s awfully had to get opening day tickets at the K…if Texas is the same, there are going to be a lot of people pretty close together.

According to the cdc there is no risk. That’s why blm was fine to riot.

For the most part it was.
There were some problems , but not as bad as the media has portrayed it.

The new media is also playing up no regulation when the grid is regulated. It just has different regulations.

The main regulations for reliability, Texas complied with. Yet the media pretends like they don’t.

I worked at the power company here for several years as a consultant. They hired a lot of people from Texas because they took regulation Seriously down there. The ciso was from Texas.

I do think they need to realize climate change needs to be taken into account.

There were enough problems that the GOP was quick to blame the windmills. My son in law and grandson were down there when that happened. They were planning on coming home on a Saturday but couldn’t because power issues in north Texas area made it “iffy” as to if they could even get gas. They held off until Monday. So yeah…the media might have made it sound worse that it was, but it wasn’t a walk in the park either.

Cases are dropping nearly everywhere. They are higher in states that are dropping restrictions. Not hard to see why.

There is zero correlation between restrictions and case counts

Scientists, scientists, scientists- ad nauseam.

We need a technocracy run by scientists who complete ignore human liberty in any of their decrees. That way we can all live perfectly safe (if not free) lives.

I pointed out the correlation above. States lifting restrictions are seeing higher cases. States with fewer restrictions in the first place are having higher cases.

That isn’t true at all. As Missouri shows, they’re below the national average. A short spike doesn’t over rule the trend.

We have the same restrictions we’ve had in place for most the pandemic.

You aren’t looking at the data.
Mississippi is doing better than surrounding states.
Texas cases are coming down.
Florida cases are coming down.

It wasn’t even a short spike, it was a data entry mistake.
No possible way we had over 80,000 casesin a day.