New York Times can't do math

This was months ago; he should be pushing vaccines now.

They weren’t randomly given to places with old people. They set up additional popup sites in rich neighborhoods that poor neighborhoods didn’t get.

Once again, Florida’s vax rate is higher than the national average. Do you want him to go start jabbing random people?

Correct, they intentionally put them in places with old people.

Rich old people.

I would like him to spend half the energy he does on antibody treatments on encouraging Floridians to get the vaccine. 52% is nothing to brag about.

But it is better than most of the country!!!
Hell, California is only 55% and Michigan is only 50%

Criminy.

Yet, the governors of CA and Michigan are pushing the vaccine.

SO FUCKING WHAT!!!
So is DeSantis, holy shit.
You seem to think results are irrelevant.

He’s being criticized because they have a huge surge, bigger than other states, and he refuses to take measures against it. He’s not pushing the vaccine, and threatened schools that use mask mandates, even tried to keep businesses from doing so. All in the name of freedom (cough). He’s being criticized for his results.

Bull shit.
He is encouraging vaccination and a new, proven treatment.

What’s your point? The governor of Illinois is pushing the vaccine and they have a lower vaccination rate than Florida.

Illinois has a lower vaccination rate and higher death rate than Florida, why isn’t the media criticizing them? Oh yeah, politics.

And Illinois is currently on an upward trend while Florida is on a downward trend.

Contained would be the right word. It appears to be declining across the nation if you look at the charts.

Nothing has changed. So it’s not contained but the cycle may be ending

That’s not important because Illinois is a blue state with a democrat governor.

I would be very curious to know where the US Government transported the million illegal aliens that snuck across the border within the past few months and how many illegal aliens were placed in each location. That is an important variable in understanding the current covid statistics.

Just one little correction to your comments… they didn’t sneak in they were allowed in.

Is it OK for Fauci to do it?

I didn’t say it was a bad treatment. By most accounts I’ve read, it isn’t. But vaccination is preferable.

But the media tried to imply that DeSantis was only promoting it for financial reasons.

By “the media” you mean one outlet?

The Associated Press, used to be the Gold Standard.