Has anybody heard from PricePerformer?

It says he hasn’t posted here since August 4 and on the CH site it was August 5. I hope all is well, but I am concerned.

1 Like

Cant see the post…but looking at PP activity the last visit was Sep 5th…so we are coming up on 3 months…

I have had the same thought. It would not surprise me if he decided he was done with the boards. I remember him commenting one before about how he wanted some good discussions and as compared to what goes on here.

maybe here, but he hasn’t been on the CH board since August 3

Going on memory, he was not exactly enamored with that board either.

Shoot him a message

1 Like

One of the limitations of the board and most posters being anonymous. If something happens, none of us would know. And PP is one of our older members.

1 Like

Well if the board vanishes one day without notice. That means I died.

1 Like

When I die, KC will tell you as we are friends on FB. I’ll tell my wife to post it there

I’ll have my daughter do the same.

1 Like

Do you have to log in every so often or else it locks out?

Did they ever bring back the pol board?

I haven’t been there to check in over 5 years. I was banned for being too polite to the moderators. :wink:

You and me both!!!

No…but they did switch to using Discourse after their hack…

No, they didn’t. PricePerformer blamed KC for getting it shut down, though it was PricePerformer who made a post on the Clark Stinks board about how he felt the Politics board was being moderated. Jimb said many times there that post got Clark’s attention to what went on on that board and led him to shut it down.

This post here from PricePerformer discusses one of jimb’s posts there:
https://discourse.thelastforum.com/t/marines-mom-says/25281/33

That would be about the one and only thought I could find mutual agreement upon with PP. (BTW, August 30 is the most recent post by him on Clark.com forum)

No, but someone has to pay the bill.

1 Like

Wonder where they got that idea.

1 Like

Pay it 99 years in advance. :grinning:

Spending other peoples money, are you in Congress?