Anyone Tried Parler.com?

Yes, when there wasn’t a massive lawsuit initiative over obvious one-sided voter fraud, & after Hillary had conceded.

Yeah, that’s the same thing. :roll_eyes:

The election results are not in dispute now. No actual evidence of fraud has been put forward.

So the media shouldn’t call Biden president-elect because Trump is a crybaby and keeps going to court with no evidence.

You keep saying that but it isn’t true. Even China, Mexico and Russia say it’s in dispute.

Lol! Why do you care what Mexico, China, and Russia say about our election? The SecStates have said there is no fraud, you should listen to them instead of foreign actors or even Trump.

Did you really type that???

Says the mcarley spin machine.

We are not claiming fraud, just that votes should be thrown out because of precincts not counting ballots in accordance with their own state laws. Until SCOTUS either refuses to hear the case or refuses to throw out illegitimate ballots, it is not president elect Biden. Furthermore, the electors have to vote for Biden to confirm reality. After that, truthfully, it will be president elect Biden.

Can you tell me what the russian disinformation campaign has to do with the ‘obvious’ fraud in 2020 election. SP is just expressing sour grapes and I called him out on it.

Mcarley doesn’t say so, our SecStates say there was no fraud.

Gonna be a tough 4 years foray brother, I wish you the best.

The Sec of States aren’t following their own state laws. For the election results to change, the SCOTUS must order the state legislatures to appoint a Republican slate of electors. They would do this under the premise that a sufficient number of illegal ballots were counted to change the statewide election result. I said illegal not fraudulent vote, meaning a mistakenly counted ballot. And since precincts represent their voters, it is only fair to throw out those ballots.

If SCOTUS refuses to do that, I will accept the results of the election. We had to hear 4 years of the Beemer mope machine.

Nothing actually. It’s amazing that you are still bringing up Russia.

Are you calling for the Republican SecState in Georgia to resign too? Lol…you guys are eating your own now.

The same it had to do with the 2016 election, yet you talked about it for four years.

1 Like

I believe in following the laws by the state legislatures and making the firing of Secretary of States based on behavior not partisan affiliation. That isn’t eating our own: that is finding the truth and treating everyone equally.

Looks like Georgia is ordering a statewide recount and maybe a full audit where you are not only counting Trump and Biden but making sure the ballot did not come in after the deadline. I would appreciate an accurate count of legal ballots than see Trump win. To be clear, I would rather see Trump lose than have an inaccurate count. But I am not okay with the iron curtain of Democrat precincts keeping people from watching the vote and making sure that they are competent. It is funny that incompetence always seems to benefit Democrats. To be clear, I am NOT saying there is widespread voter fraud.

And once SCOTUS rules, I won’t be upset. It means the process played out. I just hope you enjoy 47th president Harris. You will get what you deserved and we will be stuck with the results.

I’m not going to rehash the Russian campaign and let you distract from Biden’s win, other than to say a special prosecutor essentially supported impeachment over it. And trump would go on to be impeached for something similar.

Now back to the ‘obvious’ fraud that took place in 2020.

Not fraud, incompetence.

I’m afraid to ask but explain thIs incompetence.

Hmmm…https://www.newsweek.com/parler-ted-cruz-approved-free-speech-app-already-banning-users-1514358?fbclid=IwAR3vJt1YXTSdyC6996LxA5ujtLakWyzd-R39S_O8twYk6SVOwEaMWhU-A7w

They’re banning trolls. That isn’t a limit of free speech. It encourages free speech

You haven’t banned Bears yet, have you?

Their policies say they can ban anyone for any reason. Their policies are in some cases more restrictive than the platforms they’re supposed to be an alternative to.