Wilson to Denver

I would say correct on both counts.

Couple days ago,80 year old Robert Kraft got engaged to this 47 year old Bimbo. Maybe now Robert won’t have to go out searching in order to get any more “happy endings”.

So, there’s hope for me yet. Hell, I’m closer to the bimbo’s age, just don’t have the billions.

She’s an ophthalmologist, so any eye work should be covered.

Then she probably has more $ than me.

There goes your chance to be the Himbo.

The Athletic just ran an article on the trade. They gave Washington a D as a grade. It has a paywall, so I can’t post a link, but it pretty much said that Washington gave up draft picks and took on all of Wentz’s hefty salary after the Colts had let everybody know they didn’t want Wentz back. Washington could have waited to see if the Colts released Wentz and then signed him to a one-year prove-it deal. Instead, they helped the Colts mitigate their big mistake last year when they traded for Wentz.

I wish they would have talked to the Titans about Tannehill.

WA doing that would only make sense if they had real reason to believe Wentz had a market for him. After two organizations gave up on him, I doubt the market was that hot.

Is she really a bimbo? I’m gonna say that there is some promise to keep her “in the lifestyle she was accustomed” to see her thru her 50’s and beyond. I’m pretty sure it’s true lust on his part. But hey…get it when you can. But when I find a 47 year old who looks like that, they usually find me too old for them. and I’m about 20 years younger than he is.

Here is a great piece from an Eagles-centric web sitr on the dysfunctional franchise to its south.