Will Fauci shut up about "variants" now?

China owns our media & university system. The members thereof spew second hand propaganda with every bit of confidence in the world.

They believe they are informed. It is so insane.

One variant is reduces the az vaccine by 90%.

What is ironic is the liberals claims we’ve done the worst but in other countries they’re have mass spread and mutation.

We have not seen that here.

I suspect South Africa is having issues for many reasons. Since apartheid ended the country has collapsed on itself.

Why can’t people figure out that forcibly integrating two different cultures hostile to one another is a stupid idea?

So, apartheid is better? This wasn’t integration, BTW. It was a minority oppressing the majority for years.

Nobody is saying apartheid was good, just saying that what replaced it wasn’t any better.

The country is messy, but apartheid was both messy and hugely oppressive. It’s a pretty big dismissal to just toss that aside and pretend it was better.

I am not saying apartheid was better as a system. I am saying the government collapsed in the vacuum of the collapse.

It is still oppressive. The difference is it’s just another color doing the oppression.

I think this sums it up well

Exactly. But do not expect mcarley to muster the brains to suss out this kind of distinction.

His left wing narrative is a religious text. Deviating or even differing a bit means you are a heretic.

This is what passes for comedy now, apparently.