What the fuck Rogan

Not that anybody should actually take any advice from him, he is entertaining.
And he is influential even though he shouldn’t be.

Why are you surprised? Fox News and right wing politicians have been promoting this for some time. My sister was prescribed it by her doc in AR. She said nurses there are taking it as a preventive.

Evidence schmevidence.

My girlfriend is a fellow Libertarian and a huge Rogan fan. Thankfully for her, she’s a bigger fan of me and got the vaccine. She may get covid but it won’t kill her and she won’t be taking horse tranquilizers or whatever the fuck Joe Rogan was on.

To be clear, my girlfriend doesn’t do what I tell her to but I’m a sane influence in her life. She was with a doomsday prepper for 10 years, I’m quite stable compared to this yahoo.

Here’s the deal.
He also took monoclonal antibodies (ya know the stuff DeSantis promoted before Fauci caught up with the science), and there is no mention of if he is vaxxed or not.
So there is a belief among the morons that the worm medicine is what helped.

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

It may have. It’s hard to say.

When you shotgun a problem. It’s hard to say what helped.

Fair enough but it is irresponsible of the media or Rogan to highlight the invectrimen instead of the proven treatments.

We don’t really have “proven” treatments.

In several parts of the world they’re using using in to good results.

As the study I posted shows. It seems to be doing well.

I don’t have an opinion on it other than you shouldn’t take it unless it’s given to you by a doctor.

We are doing trials here as well. It’s possible he received it through a trial.