What are we teaching our youth?

This is a leader of young athletes, a mentor, and an alleged role model.

Yet what she is teaching is to never admit you are wrong regardless of the evidence.

1 Like

I was taught that sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me. Some of today’s youth are taught to be whinny little babies and if they can’t prove something to double down on their whining. Where is Jussie Smollett’s legal team when you need them?

1 Like

Yes, she is also saying that you are sorry is a weakness. Acknowledging that you made a mistake shows that you are unsure, that you need someone else’s approval. Never admit to anything, and punch back 10 times harder than you are being attacked

Example;
One of the reasons my son and I can do projects at home is because I may yell, and even yell at him. But he knows in the end if I yelled at him I will apologize if it was just something in the moment and not his fault.

When it comes to racism…its ready, fire, aim…

2 Likes

Exactly. From the article, “She stood by her conviction to protect her players.” What is she protecting her players from?

2 Likes

Mean words.

??

What the fuck does that have to do with this idiot coach?

Nothing.

My bad. I had two windows open and replied to the wrong thread. I haven’t read the assholes comment, but I will delete my posts. Sorry.

Ah…that explains how you post 4x as much as anyone else on the board. A lot of free time also helps…

I think you have more free time to count my posts. Sad life you must have. I ran errands most of the day and did an evening bike ride with dinner and drinks. Great day for me. How long have you spent counting my posts.?

This post is a great example of admitting a mistake and making amends

your a pretty decent dude.

Her perception that a fan engaged in hate speech.

Which I always appreciate from KC.

Yes totally agree. I enjoy discussing issues with KC even when we can’t get the other to agree because I feel like he’s posting his true opinion and sincere in that opinion. Of course that means sometimes I bet we both feel we’re hitting brick walls

How is that KCFDS treatment coming?

Would love to eliminate the pages and pages of worthless trolling and drivel within every thread. Hard to do that when we have a human spammer…

You should try the ignore feature… It works quite well. Even when someone quotes the post you don’t see it. Your problem is solved with the click of one button. So I’m giving you the answer to make your life better, use it

I keep hoping that you will post some intelligent rational thought and engage in meaningful discussions…but you are right…that’s a lost cause. It was easy to ignore Geezer, but I still held out some hope for you. Hope this board continues to fill that missing void in your life as I unsubscribe from your trolling campaign. Good luck to you sir !

I’ve told you how to end your frustrations. Give up hope for me and just put me on ignore. You’re life will be much better for it. Or maybe not. But FWIW - while I have a lot of posts, they tend to focus on something OTHER than the poster. Trolling is when posts are made about posters. Posts like yours. Enjoy life.