Upset day

My team is playing tomorrow night, so i wasn’t paying attention until we just got to a restaurant, but it looks like it might be a day for NFL upsets.

Question: the Bengals were an offensive line away from winning the SB last year. Did they not address that issue?

Looks Russell is being Russell…Give him enough pressure…he chokes.

GO HAWKS!

Sigh, that was tough to watch.

I wonder what the relationship between Hackett and Wilson will be like after Hackett’s decision at the end of the game with Denver having a fourth and five to take the ball out of Wilson’s hands, run the clock down and try a 64 yard field goal.

Wilson might be pissed, but I don’t think he’s the kind of guy to bail on his coach after one call like that, particularly after all he put in.

Turnovers, bad clock management, penalties, it was a sloppy game, and some of that is on the coach.

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1569524104277131270?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

You give up a truckload of picks and a vault full of money for Russell Wilson and you take the ball out of his hands for a SIXTY FOUR YARD field goal???