Touching the lives of others

I didn’t know where to post this so I put it in health because my daughter is a nurse and this is about her. She works in Cardiac ICU. She works with all kinds of patients who are quite ill. In the year she has been a nurse, she has seen a lot of death. But she has seen a lot of people who got a second chance at life. One of her patients was released last week, but she and her daughter came back to the hospital to give my daughter a card. I know I am an ass most of the time on this board, but that card brought a tear to my eye. I am very proud of her. These words can tell you why

From the daughter

Molly, I am so grateful for you! Your kindness, commitment, and sense of humor were the perfect ingredients to help my mom heal. I hope you continue to maintain your passion for helping others. Thank you Again!

From the patient:

Unique – Confident Style – comforting manner is beyond the highest quality of care. Thank you is just not strong enough…I really feel like God place you here for me to meet you for my journey of recovery. I honor, respect and love your friendship beyond these walls. You are my angel and I believe an angel for others. Molly, my family loves you for what you have done for me. You are a treasure! Love Memaw or Ms June. PS – Remember the pop pop popsicles “red please”.

3 Likes

That is awesome!

Made me tear up just reading those kind words. Now my nose is running. There are still kind grateful people in this world. Some days it’s difficult to remember that.

That is very impressive!