To Parrot and KC: The Bills' gift to Chiefs fans

Especially when the fee isn’t covering any costs to bring the game but is just to bring more revenues to the NFL. I mean…why do people pay for “upgraded” Netflix? To avoid the ads. But you would still have ads. People might pay if they were getting a better product, But they would be getting the same product.

I can’t watch the Royal on TV and they are asking me to fund a new downtown stadium for them.

I saw a post on Nextfoor that said to vote NO because the extension is for 40 years and if the Royals end up moving to Clay County or Kansas, that tax won’t go away. I had read that they were looking where the old KC Star building is as a site. Not sure how that would work without screwing up other businesses down there. It might drive them out as rents would likely skyrocket. One of our favorite stops for my bike club is The Brick, is right across the street from there.

Two things,

1. This entire debacle is a shit show, there are too many asinine things involved with this for me to mention.
  2. I love the Brick, haven’t been there for about a year, but it is a great place.

Us a couple of weeks ago

Fuck. That.

I don’t need to watch any of these games, and I won’t be subscribing to watch the Dolphins get carved up by the Chiefs.

Here’s a nice gesture:

It should be noted that the free subscriptions are for people outside of the KC area.

People in the KC area can watch the game for free.

That is correct. I am going to assume that the national ads shown on the broadcast will be shown on Peacock and since I’m retired with about ten days of shitty weather ahead, I think I’ll write them and tell them I won’t buy their products if they support this pay per view bullshit.

I am guessing the bike won’t come out for a couple of weeks

…as can those who have a certain App. Price of the the App is $0.00. Don’t ask me on how I know that.

Well…if anybody wants the NFL experience of attending an NFL playoff games, several tickets are available for $36. It’s expected to be the 5th coldest game in NFL history. I don’t know if parking has been reduced from $60 or not. Beers are still $9

There is also talk of moving the Sunday game out of Buffalo due to the forecasted snowstorm. I hope that is just talk.

Is that app part of a big satellite dish that was around befor Direct TV?

I would imagine a beer would freeze before you finished

No, someone broadcasts NFL games on an App. Probably not legal.

It’s reached he politicians ears. But this article had a good point:

“This bait-and-switch is particularly egregious for consumers who already pay for NBC as part of their cable package. Since Peacock is a subsidiary of NBCUniversal, this exclusive deal essentially double-charges loyal fans to watch games they thought they had already paid for.”

I won’t spend one dime to watch the game and that would be the case if Fins were favored to win. I also will never spend a penny to watch a Super Bowl, it’s a line in the sand for me.

If you have the ability to place a bet on the KC/Bills game, go with the Under due to the harsh weather conditions.

Currently it is 43.5 points. Seems to be a sure fire win.