Thanks Trump!

Irrelevant to why Biden failed at vax distribution

Okay…Because his predecessor did NOTHING to support the vaccine. Instead, he told his sheep that Biden wasn’t the president. Why should they listen to the man who stole their lord and saviors election?

How does this fit your narrative ?

Even Jimmy Carter, at 200 years old, participated in a PSA, urging people to get vaccinated. The only ex-president missing is Trump.
And even though Carter did not attend Biden’s inauguration, when the PSA was made, he still managed to participate, unlike the loser, who chose instead to show America how to take the low road, and skip an American tradition of having the outgoing president attend the incoming president’s inauguration.

Ohhhh you got me. But she I guess she didn’t say what she would do if Fauci (whom she trusted) said to take it AND Donald Trump (whom she rightfully distrusts…he can’t make it thru a day without lying like a big dog) said to take it. My guess is that she would. Her faith in Fauci offset her distrust of Trump.

Trump COULD have been a decent, honorable, respectable person and said “I know many of you distrust Dr Fauci, but he he was not involved in the development…so I implore you - get the vaccine that experts at the direction of my administration developed.”. Instead of allaying the doubts his acolytes had of Fauci, he was more concerned about Venzeualan voting machines and cemeteries full of dead people who voted.

Other than make sure it was made!!!
He was out of office before it was widely available.

What does that have to do with Biden’s failure at vax distribution?

But it was approved while he was in office. He could have done a LOT of good had he urged people to get it after it was announced. But he didn’t. Because he wouldn’t do anything to work with his successor. He could have played THAT up, but instead, going on about a nonexistent stolen election was more important to him. He was busy dividing so that when the vaccine did become available, his minions wouldn’t get it because Biden and Fauci encouraged them to.

I had no problem getting a vaccine. Not the first. NOt the second…Not the booster. They were available and easy to get…for those who WANTED them. But die hard Trump supporters (aside from the elderly who felt it was better to hedge their bets) weren’t going to get that fucking Fauci shot. The one that was going to put a chip in their body so that government could track them (those people who believed that were largely Trump supporters). IT seems Trump supporters were believers in any conspiracy theory. So how does Biden overcome THAT?

The OP literally says that he did and it helped.

LOL…the only place I’ve heard about the chip and Q is from idiot lefties here.

OMG, then lefties would refuse to get it because of their hatred of Trump.

HE could have done a LOT more. November and December, he was too focused on the “steal du jour” to say anything. January, he was busy with his “I didn’t do it, nobody saw me do it, you can’t prove anything” tour of recruiting capitol attackers. Then he spent a couple of months golfing. But the impact he COULD have made the DAY the FDA approved the vaccine would have been tremendous. But he was holding out hopes that the election would be overturned and THEN he would make a statement.

Like telling people if you’re vaccinated you won’t be hospitalized or die?