Super bowl

Also, Bradshaw is the last person who should be making fun of fat people.

Yep just taking care of business

The excitement of a superbowl win fades very quickly as while it’s fun to see your team win, it really doesn’t affect your life in any way. The excitement of the game just can’t offset the loss of adrenaline once the game has completed and going to work

It’s almost as if the sting of a bee is less bad than having been chased by the bee(s).

Man, there are a lot of Mahomes haters out there. I get it…We saw it all with Tom Brady. And yeah, it gets tiring…it seemed like it was “The Chiefs take on Tom Brady” or “The Steelers take on Tom Brady”. But Mahomes is the first guy who will tell you that he wouldn’t be where he is without the people around him. People can hate the Chiefs all they want, but this kid is different than a lot of athletes.

1 Like

Do NFL players get fined for talking about refs?

They get fined for openly criticizing the refs in public. The players have methods to talk with the league about referee complaints. Doing so on a public forum does not help the cause only hurt the player relationship with the referee association.

They can sometimes get fined for criticizing the refs. I’ve never heard of a player getting in trouble for saying “yeah, I did it, right call.”