Streaming Cable Like services

Should probably have that looked at.
I had a loose wire in one of my outlets in the basement.
I am pretty good with electrical work so I was able to fix it, but it is not something you want to ignore.

The rest of what you mentioned I wouldn’t’ worry about.

Forgot to recommend this one.
https://www.amazon.com/Gordon-Lightfoot-Could-Read-Mind/dp/B08HCDFYKM/ref=sr_1_1?crid=D6A66IWASCWL&keywords=gordon+lightfoot+documentary&qid=1678141384&s=instant-video&sprefix=gor%2Cinstant-video%2C122&sr=1-1

Did we just become best friends??

I just seem to recall that you enjoy his music.

May be time for me to create another Spotify playlist

Anyone like Disney or Hulu. I wish there was a two screen two household option with Netflix

Here…just order this

I have Netflix and Prime. I rarely watch either of them…my daughter watches Netflix and I only have Prime because of the free shipping. I will say the thing that pisses me off about Prime is when I try to find something for my grandson to watch, but it’s extra cost. I get about 60 channels, but I bypass the religion, Spanish and shopping channels so I have 42 channels I can watch.

When streaming first started, it seemed like the dream of “ala carte” TV wouldn’t be far behind. What we got instead was 30 different streaming services with some content only available on one of them, so it conceivably cost more to stream than cable costs.

That was funny as hell

SCTV

I should have known, that and Kids in the Hall are a lost art.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.