Search saturation / gas lighting

Here we have a real live example of gas lighting via search saturation.

Upon consideration of a product you might want to check reviews of it. Well, I found out how NOT to do such a check… with a search engine! Usually I use startpage, but even though it provides anonymous usage, it is NOT immune to a searchable landscape that has been saturation polluted. Thus you can get garbage in and garbage out.

This example reeks of the gas lighting of ivermectin, but it is about a product being hawked a weight loss miracle. Thus I search for “puravive brown fat scam” and come up with a long list of references, many with sensational headlines, but virtually all with the same glowing reviews. Indeed before I gave up I counted 20 Screw Tube videos by the same Hispanic chick. Usually dark hair, hazel eyes, and some tats on arms. Mole on lip, usually absent. Noticeable but light accent. Done from 9 different accounts.

Try it yourself if you like, and weigh in especially if you find even ONE legitimate review of this product.

Finally down at end of my search list I stumbled upon an explanation of all this stuff, by one Jordan Liles. Hint: This presentation is NOT a glowing pitch for the product, but an explanation of this sort of [dishonest] advertising. Enjoy!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.