Political celebrity trivia

George Bush Sr.

Correct.

Which president reported a ufo?

What president was named in this line from the Broadway Musical Hair:

“_______ pull out like your father should have”

Carter and Reagan, don’t think they were president when they saw the UFO.

Which president was a cheerleader in college?

Hint: I saw this play on Broadway during the late sixties and still remembering laughing when I heard this line.

It has to be LBJ or Nixon. I vote the latter.

1 Like

Bush jr

I think that was prep school.

Mcarley - when I saw the play Hair in 1969 Nixon was president and this funny line pertaining to the Vietnam War was “Nixon pull out like your father should have”. However the play opened on Broadway in 1968 when LBJ was still President. So I don’t know whether this line originally had LBJ or it wasn’t in the play until after Nixon became President.

One of the nice things about Broadway plays is that lines can be added to make them timely. Sometimes. An actor will even ad-lib a line that isn’t scripted. The day I saw the musical play Promises Promises I took the Long Island Railroad to New York City at a time when their trains were frequently late. So everyone in the audience laughed when the character played by Jerry Orbach said “You are just like the Long Island Railroad. You have a schedule but it doesn’t mean a thing”. I subsequently heard that line was not in the script but Jerry Orbach had spontaneously added it for that performance.

1 Like

Had to google it to check. There are multiple rights answers and I was surprised.

Yep.

I thought it was at Yale, but didn’t look it up before posting.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.