Of course we have to tax it!

Doesn’t surprise me this dolt is from Oregon.

I’ve got the Beatles taxman running through my head now. Thanks.

I’ll tax the street
(If you try to sit, sit) I’ll tax your seat
(If you get too cold, cold) I’ll tax the heat
(If you take a walk, walk) I’ll tax your feet
(Taxman)

'Cause I’m the taxman
Yeah, I’m the taxman

(If you venture into space) I’ll tax you back to earth Yeah, I’m the taxman

Who knew the Beetles were fiscal conservatives?

Our state taxed the rain. He didn’t do well in the presidential primary. I think it was a sewage tax based on the amount of rainfall

So with climate change, I’m not sure if the coffees would be in a deluge or dry up

The only way I would support a tax on space tourism is if government money was spent to enforce the safety of the flight or there was some kind of air traffic control involved. Every airline ticket you buy has a tax for this but right now Blue Origin and Virgin Galactic are responsible for their own safety.

I don’t support a carbon tax so I don’t support a space tax if that’s the idea behind it. Space tourism happens so rarely that it’s not a meaningful impact to the environment. And I know Virgin says their space flights are carbon neutral, they cut emissions in other ways to offset. Don’t know what Blue Origins policy is.

Actually we both don’t support a carbon tax

You’ll never be able to trace tax dollars to their supposed use in government expenditure.

Democrats try to tax as much as possible, Republicans as little as possible, but both spend as much as possible, and will deficit-spend away our children’s & grandchildren’s futures.