NFL Tix

Yeah, the season has not turned out well. BTW, never bank on predictions from me. Remember, I said the AFC West might send all four teams to the playoffs.

But, I might still go to the game. Ticket prices dropping and we don’t have other plans. I really don’t want to spend the day with dysfunctional family.

It is a great experience for your kid.
I would highly suggest it.

1 Like

At this rate it will be below $30 soon.

1 Like

While I would agree, I’m pretty sure that experience would pale to a chiefs game.

Was that from Stubhub? I kind feel good knowing that people who were planning to rip folks off to see a winning team are taking it in the shorts.

Neither my son or I are “big” Chiefs fans, but we both enjoy the team and like to see them do well as long as they aren’t playing the Packers or Titans.
But there really is no experience like Arrowhead.

I have heard that Green Bay is right up there. When I went to a lot of Cowboy games in the 80’s, they were like going to church. YOu could actually hold a conversation with the people next to you, and there was zero tailgating. Plus - Texas Stadium was dry, so at least you didn’t get ripped off on beer.

I thought someone had posted something about a park & ride or something to the game, but I’m not seeing it. Was that a different thread?

Here:

Cool, thx. Thought it must have been a different thread. Will have to check into it.

This is about the price of cheap seats to the college football games around here.

Got my tix; $42 for nosebleeds, plus the extraneous charges. Will write some stuff down to figure out the Metro situation.

Thx. WMJ.

Where did you finally buy them from?

Vivid. Trying to get the app downloaded now.