NFL Playoffs--Predictions

Put your Super Bowl predictions here.

In the AFC, it would be hard to bet against KC now. In the NFC, I could honestly see any of the top 5 teams going, but I guess if I had to bet, it would probably be GB, but IDK.

I predict that the Lions will not play a playoff game.

I predict the same for Jacksonville.

The Broncos may have set a dubious record: first team with a top 3 scoring defense and a losing record. And that, despite quite a bit of talent on offense.

Titans v. Packers

Bills v Packers. Bills get defeated again

I’m thinking the Cowboys might be going into the playoffs at their best, and I’m not Dallas fan. I’ll pull for anyone who sends the Packers packing.

BTW, if you’re not watching Raiders Chargers, turn it on.

Tie game, in overtime, a tie sends both teams to the playoffs and the Steelers would be out, ending Rothlessberger’s career.

Raiders win.

I really kinda wanted Rothlessberger to take Steve Tasker’s record as the most ignominious end to a career.

In case you don’t remember, Tasker’s last game.

I have been watching football for decades.
This is the craziest game I have ever witnessed.

Shows how self centered the Raiders are. Hope they lose in the 1st round. Rooting for the Steelers

I really liked Tasker, but my favorite Bill of that time was Darryl Talley.

I don’t really remember Tasker being a dirty player; if he wasn’t, it kinda sucks to be thrown out in your last game. The rule is pretty clear though.

Not a playoff prediction, but an interesting anecdote from yesterday’s Green Bay-Detroit game. Facing each other for the first time were brothers Amon-Ra St. Brown (Det via USC) and Equanimeous St. Brown (GB via Notre Dame). There is a third brother, Osiris, who played football at Stanford but had several injuries and is not in the NFL.

Their father, John Brown, was a two time Mr Universe and three time Mr World in the 80s.

In unrelated news, the Broncos just activated two players from the reserve/Covid list. You know, just in time for the playoffs in which they will not be playing.

Amd, the New York Giants just fired their coach after two years for the third consecutive time.