Jeopardy Question

Which Jeopardy host do you prefer, Ken Jennings or Amy from the Big Bang Theory?

I like Amy.

Ken, more in keeping the style of Alex Trebek.
The Questions and Contestants are the stars of the show.

I never watched the BBT… My first encounter with her was on Jeopardy… no idea where she came from. She is too cutesy to be a Jeopardy Host.

As Joe Friday would say, “Just the Questions Mam!!”

1 Like

Im going off the board and choosing Aaron Rodgers !! I think he only hosted for a week, but he has more personality than the other two…

LeVar Burton, but since he’s not an option, Mayim Bialik.

Bialik was well cast on Big Bang Theory as a neuroscientist because she has PhD in neuroscience. I’ve only seen her on Celebrity Jeopardy and thought she did an excellent job. The few times I saw Jennings he did not impress.

I think they have very different hosting styles. Ken Jennings is more like Alex Trebek with his low key demeanor that puts more emphasis on the players than himself.

I’ve always thought it would be a fun job to come up with categories and write questions in them for Jeopardy

I guess Richard Dean Anderson was totally miscast.

Apply for the job. You never know.

1 Like

I have no idea what you are talking about.

MacGyver!!!

That was one of our favorites!

Today I got the final Jeopardy question right and only one of the three contestants on the show answered it correctly.

I have a friend who was on the show a few years ago. I haven’t heard the full story, but I believe she just missed winning. Said Alex Trebek was very nice.

I have a friend who was the Jeopardy champion a few decades ago. It was only for one day but I still think that was very cool

I tried out, but didn’t make it past the written test. Good to have friends smarter than me.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.