I just wanted to make a snowman

8:00 am - I made a snowman.

8:10 am - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn’t make a snow woman.

8:15 am – So, I made a snow woman.

8:17 am – My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman’s voluptuous chest, saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

8:20 am – The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snowmen, instead.

8:22 am – The transgender man…woman…person asked why I didn’t just make one snowperson with detachable parts.

8:25 am – The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

8:28 am – I was being called a racist because the snow couple was white.

8:30 am – I used food coloring to make one of the snow couple a different color and to be more racially inclusive.

8:37 am – I was accused of using a black face on the snowman…person.

8:39 am – The Middle Eastern gent across the road demanded that the snow woman be covered up.

8:40 am – The police arrived saying someone had been offended.

8:42 am – The feminist neighbor complained, again, that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

8:43 am – The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

8:45 am – TV news crews from ABC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snow men and snow-women? I replied, “Snowballs.” and am now called a sexist!

9:00 am – I was on the news as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobic, and sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during a difficult winter.

9:10 am – I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.

9:30 am – Far-left protesters offended by everything marched down the street, demanding I be arrested.

9:45 am – The boss called and fired me because of all of the negative association with work that had been all over social media.

10:00 am – I cry into my drink because all I wanted to do was build a snowman.

Moral: There is no moral to this story. It is what this world has become, because of a bunch of snowflakes

1 Like

Yup, I was born in 1953 and grew up in New England. The only Snowflakes that I saw was when we got snow. Times have certainly changed and not for the better

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.