I found this pretty funny

I tried to have the topic deleted.

Butt hurt are you?

:joy:

Iā€™m sure Winter will delete the tread for you.

Youā€™d be surprised and itā€™s not just about the money. Women in their 20s are into older guys for the money, some women in their 30s are looking for men that can pull their own weight and donā€™t want a family or a serious commitment.

I tried having it deleted just minutes after your post about Fauci. Not butthurt at allā€¦just sick of politics. Thatā€™s why i came to the fucking humor thread.

Yep, Iā€™ve got a few friends saying the same thing, itā€™s a daddy thing or something. One of my best buddies is hitting some very hot 30-35 year olds that like a man thatā€™s actually a man. Heā€™s 54, not much to look at but is a lot of fun and for some reason chicks are into him. Iā€™m happy being with the same woman for almost 30 years.

Most of your posts crack me up, theyā€™re all humor to me.

:joy:

The daddy issues thing seems to be with women in their 20s, but Iā€™m certainly no expert. A 57 year old buddy of mine is with a tiny little waif thing thatā€™s 25 years old. I asked him if it was a money thing or a daddy issues thing, he said he can help with both.

I donā€™t think Iā€™m much to look at but for some reason women in their late 30s and 40s think Iā€™m the bomb. Fact is that women are less judgy than men.

IMO a lot of women donā€™t care about money or looks, they just want a good guy thatā€™s not an asshole.

I DMā€™d Winter to delete this thread because youā€™re butt hurt, it should be gone soon. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.