Holy entitled fucking people!

Seriously???

How about getting a AAA membership?
Or looking at the back of your insurance card?

I literally made my 19 y/o daughter take care of herself when this happened to her because she is away at college.
If grown ass adults can’t figure out how to call roadside assistance without their auto manufacturer doing it for them, they should probably not be in a position to talk about current events on a National stage.

Um…they have roadside assistance. She appears to be criticizing the fact that it’s not working well.

I have the same through Tesla. I haven’t had to use it, so I’m unaware of any issues with it. But why would I get AAA roadside assistance when I already am paying for it?

Fair enough, but how much is it?
My insurance provides it and my insurance is very inexpensive.

TBH, I’ve never priced it. It’s part of my Tesla insurance. I had roadside assistance from Farmer’s with my previous car. AAA is expensive and only worth it, IMHO, if you’re going to use a few of their services.

They’re criticizing a product that appears to not be working and you’re saying they’re entitled and should have purchased a different product.

I may have to own my ignorance.
I didn’t know that Tesla had a roadside assistance program like car insurance does.

1 Like

They do if you have Tesla insurance. Not sure if they have it otherwise. But it is part of the app, so maybe.

Lol…she should be criticizing Obamacare that isn’t working well.

BTW didn’t Whoopi say the Dr Jill Biden would make a great Surgeon General?

You lefties crack me up. :joy:

What does any of that have to do with this?

Whoopi is whining about roadside assistance, not really a huge issue in the big picture of things. Sounds like she’s out of touch with reality.

Bears is magical. He can turn any thread into a partisan attack.

Lol… everything is partisan.

If you make it that way

OK, here’s your test: Make all three partisan within 5 minutes:

Cheddar cheese

Oak trees

Hawaii vacations

1. Is enjoyed by Republicans.

2. Are planted by Republicans.

3. Are something the democrats base can’t afford.

Prove me wrong McCarly.

That is funny shit right there.

As are the rest of her co-hosts on the Show.

Maybe true, but it looks like I was wrong on this one.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.