Games on Smart Phones

I had a few game apps on my iPhone to play solitaire and variations of it such as free cell solitaire. The games themselves are not an issue but between games there are a ton of ads with animation and frequently the app will freeze during these ads. When that happens the only way to deal with the problem is to uninstall and reinstall the app. So I decided to get rid of all the game apps on my iPhone and play them on my macbook instead which doesn’t have that problem.

Has anyone else had a similar problem with game apps on a smart phone?

Happens on my iPad as well. Getting out for a few minutes sometimes fixes it. Restarting the device almost always does.

1 Like

Or you can close the app and then clear it from your history

1 Like

All the time. I left a review on one game and said it was great to view ads with an occasional game thrown it. Sometimes you have to watch an ad to get 5 extra plays…the ad will play and then it will freeze up and you have to start all over. I get it…nothing’s free, but it would be nice if they could find ads that were compatible when they want to run them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.