Exercise routines

Wife and I live in a very hilly area. We do a pretty strenuous walk for 75 minutes, almost every morning.
I also use a waterrower a couple of times a week. And now that I’m no longer a spring chicken, I’ve replaced heavy weights for dumbbells, combined with push-ups. And I use an ab-dolly pretty much every day. Good thing I don’t have a job that interferes with my exercise schedule.

Ab dollies are super cool.

Agreed on work schedule. I’m no longer doing standard 50-hr work weeks, and it is so much easier to work out consistently than before.

One thing I really like about working from home. I can do a big workout during lunch and not worry about stinking out my co-workers

I don’t belong to a gym and my workout is my bicycle. Weather permitting, I’ll ride at least 20 miles for every ride. So far this year I’ve got 540 miles. and have been able to ride about 3 times per week, which is pretty decent considering the snow/bitter cold days.

Went to the gym at 5:30 before the snow came, did about a 45 minute circuit workout.
Just got done with three sets of incline fly, weighted pull ups, and weighted dips.
Finished it off with 15 minutes on the elliptical.

You’re very polite. I’d let them bask in my enviable stench.

I don’t even poop in our bathroom. I use the public one.

You’re way too nice. I like to encourage others to go in after me.

Especially if I’ve used the women’s room. (Gender is a choice)