Defund "The Gazpacho Police!" Secure the Borders!

Not a big fan of cold soup, or cold, obviously cranked up (*)itches.
I think Greene missed her true calling. She’d be hysterical on Saturday Night Live.
Maybe I’m showing my age here, but I remember the late Gilda Radner on SNL, who did a skit on the SNL news segment, about the Soviet (jewry) movement. She just couldn’t understand what all the fuss was all about, with this… Soviet (jewelry).

Does she want national press coverage?

Maybe not, but maybe she could turn the corner on the hyper partisanship that is running rampant.

I am sure there are many more like her, I only use her because she is local. I think she may be one of the few to have the intestinal fortitude to stand up to the extremes and lead a coalition of pragmatic moderates.
Many moderate are scared to show their true colors, there is a contingency of Senators that privately are loving Sinema and Manchin for taking the heat.

Well played Geeze!

Well…it will have to be fast. Republicans are rapidly making the third district all red. She will be history.

It looks like that isn’t happening.

This looks like the Kansas GOP overrode the Veto

I didn’t know the House had voted to override.
I have read that the KS courts could possibly make them redraw it.
Also, the new District tha Davids would be in does lean slightly Dem, so there would still be a chance.

But, don’t get me wrong, I think the KS GOP is asinine.

OH…their officials don’t even try to hide it. It’s their goal to make all Kansas districts Republican.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.