Deadliest animals

I knew number one, but was surprised by number 4.

Humans should be #1. We kill way more of each other than other animals.

WTF are assassin bugs?

1 Like

No idea, but they sound cool.

About 5 or 6 years ago, went to the Ocean for some fun in the sun. At the end of the day, went to the parking lot where my car was. I kept my car keys in a small bag.

Anyways, stuck my hand in the bag and quickly pulled my hand out after being bitten on my hand.

In the bag, there was strange looking bug. There was a young kid nearby, I asked him if he knew what it was. He said Assassin Bug.

The pain was less than being stung by a bee. Took him/her home with me. Looked it up, said that it was a Wheel Bug…part of the Assassin Bug family.

Took a few pictures and let it go.

I

1 Like

We have them here in NM. They like our climate, so you may have them also. I’ve killed a few around here because I have been ordered to destroy any creature in the house that looks like a bug.

Humas are the only animal to process and use nuclear weapons.

I think we are the only animal that has recreational sex…also the only animal that can identify as whatever gender of the month they choose.

“Same-sex sexual behaviour seems to be a common behaviour in mammals, recorded in about 5% of the species and 50% of the families, a frequency that appears to be higher than in other animal groups such as birds or insects.”
The evolution of same-sex sexual behaviour in mammals | Nature Communications.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.