Dave Grohl is awesome

He does this type of stuff a lot.

1 Like

I don’t care for that type of music, but that guy was great. And that girl will have some stories to tell her kids.

Agree, I was stationed in Ft. Lewis, WA in the 90’s and spent a lot of time in Seattle during the “Grunge” scene and never got into that music.
But Grohl is probably one of the top 5 overall “musicians” in the country, and an overall great guy.

I posted this story on my Facebook page. My niece in Pennsylvania sent these messages to me (cutting and pasting the messages):

Uncle Joe, I wouldn’t think the Foo Fighters would be your style of music but Dave Grohl is one of my favorite musicians. He’s just a super cool guy. I thought I’d share a few video clips with you since you are a lover of music. Might help you appreciate his style a bit. Andy and I consider “Everlong” to be one of “our songs”

“Walk” was the song that got me through a lot of my recovery from all of my cancer treatments and especially spoke to me after I received my tattoo.

Just wanted to share that with you.

1 Like

He was busy while he was in Kansas…I’m liking this guy more and more.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.