Dating app for people with good credit

Looks like it only takes a 675 to be considered worthy to date. 675 is kinda on the low side for me personally. 750 would be better. Maybe they have a sort criteria based on score. I just checked my CreditKarma and mine was 814. I can say that if I were in the market for a new mate, I might check something like this out.

826 for me.

Thats good. I know I can juice mine by 15 points if I simply pay my credit card bill before the statement so the number that is reported is 0.

T Mobile screwed me on a wifi return. Their hotspot didnt work so i returned it and they have no record of a return so they kept billing me. Took my score from 830 to 720 in 2 months. Girlfriend said i shouldve just paid the $250, but its a hill i was happy to die on. Im curious how long itll take to get back to 830.

Wow, when I turned in my Comcast equipment they said I didn’t return something that I did, kept billing me for a couple of months, but when I went in they just wrote it off with no issues.

They sent mine to a debt collector.

I’m a little above that. Mine is a few points higher than my wife’s and that pisses her off, I think it’s because I have a credit card from before we were married that has a big limit and I rarely use it.

The same with my wife and I, which is funny because I was a dumpster fire before we met.

1 Like

I have had the same experience as Parrot when I had something like this come up. When I followed-up the company would clear it.

@BMWMTBer : Just curious, but how much did you follow-up with T-Mobile on this? I have them for our mobile service, so I am interested in case something like this comes up.

When I returned my DirecTV equipment to the UPS store a few years ago they gave me a receipt and told me to hold on to it for at least 6 months. I didn’t have any problems.

I agree, I thought “good” credit was above 740.

Found this online…

Although ranges vary depending on the credit scoring model, generally credit scores from 580 to 669 are considered fair; 670 to 739 are considered good; 740 to 799 are considered very good; and 800 and up are considered excellent.

I needed a password that i didnt know when talking to t-mobile on the phone. I went to a few different stores and they said i had to do it online or on the phone. Got nowhere online. Suppose i couldve tried harder but just couldn’t care at that point.

I i were getting a loan soon i probably wouldve just paid it.

If I ever had to date again…it would definitely be with someone in my socio-economic class.

1 Like

If you barely use a card it lowers your credit rating.

I’d marry for money. I’ll be a stay at home pool man.