Covid Shot Question

I got a lymph node under my arm as a side effect from the Covid shot I got last year. The radiologist said it is a benign lymph node but my GYN told me to watch it and if it gets bigger he will arrange to have a biopsy for it. I never realized that you can get a lymph node as a side effect from a Covid shot until my GYN told me

With this in mind I am reluctant to get another Covid shot this year. What is your opinion about this

1 Like

No more COVID shots for me. I got the flu shot and passed on the COVID Its now as bas a cold.

The fact that they are still pushing is now just a money grab by big Phrma

The new issue is the flu going through China and the panic

1 Like

I got the first 2 shots and nothing else…I wont get anymore.

2 Likes

I think GF got something similar. It can be scary because they might briefly think you could have breast cancer, but yes, benign. It’s not dangerous and seems the risk is well worth it if it reduces your chances of a serious case of Covid.

Pretty much any vaccine can do this.

1 Like

Wait. How are they catching the flu. They all wear mask over there ?

1 Like

see there was this bat at a wet market and …

1 Like

(Footage shows mask-wearing crowds piling into an 'overwhelmed' Beijing hospital amid fears over mystery pneumonia sweeping country - but China insists flu and usual winter bugs are to blame, NOT a new virus | Daily Mail Online)

Unfortunately I had this two weeks ago. Wonder if it came out of the Wuhan lab

Yep. Kinda like the creation of COVID.

Seems like China is not happy to spread the flu via their unsanitary chickens - they now accept US money to make viruses stronger so the “US” can study them aka Americans offshoring gain of function research

Who knew that we’d go from making our cars in China to making our viruses there? Cheaper though

Sad though

Truly

On a somewhat related matter…there is an Amazon plant near me. Yesterday, about a dozen workers were outside the facility with picket signs.

Don’t know why a couple of the workers thought it was necessary to wear masks even though they were outside.

Follow the science you racist!!!

Wonder if the union put those women up to it.

I usually am afraid to catch a cold because it turns into a thing. Thus I really don’t like buffets - everyone who could have came coughing, sneezing, sniffling, etc

But omicron COVID was very weak for me