Commanders coach Ron Rivera fines Jack Del Rio $100,000 for calling Capitol assault a 'dust up'

Or maybe nobody tried. There is zero proof anyone tried to hang or capture Pence. That is Democrat brainwashing as the evidence doesn’t support that.

Without the word hang, you don’t have a threat. You’re making the assumption that the people who said hang Pence, went into the capital, searching for him with the intent of harming him. I have not seen any evidence to support that claim at all.

They were morons LARPing for the day. If someone really planned to capture the vice president, do you think they would have built real gallows and actually planned to do it?

Help me out here. I had heard that if I walked into a convenience store with my hand in my coat pocket and implied that I had a gun and robbed the store, I was guilty of aggravated robbery since the clerk BELIEVED I had a gun. I didn’t have the ability or means to kill the clerk with my hand in my pocket, yet I am as guilty as if I had brandished a 9mm.

That is accurate.
I am only saying that in the context of the day “hang Mike Pence” could very easily be interpreted as a “True Threat”.

Has nothing to do with the discussion.

So the people with a gallows shouting hang Mike Pence were just kidding. Like the clerk at the convenience store…if Pence feared for his life, or if his security detail feared for his life, then that’s kind of like me with my hand in my pocket pretending it’s a gun. It has everything to do with the intent of the people.

You’re comparing apples and oranges. Political commentary is protected under the 1st amendment.

Robbing a store is not.

That gallows wasn’t for show.

I wasn’t real so what was it for. I would say symbolism, nothing more, nothing less.

It wasn’t to hang anyone.

Either that or these people don’t know how to hang anyone

Those helmets and horns may affect one’s thinking.

Oh that changes everything. Since the shaman was there. It Must have been a real hanging.

They should have used some Mexicans to build the gallows. That would have been quality work. The crap they built was garbage.

More important sports news - My thirteen year old grandson hit a home run yesterday.

3 Likes

NICE!!

1 Like

Great news! I think this deserves a thread of its own instead of being buried here. :smile:

1 Like