CNN... so what else is new?

Biden’s Approval Rating Among CNN Employees Sinks To All-Time Low Of 98%

ATLANTA, GA—After a tumultuous 3 weeks and a botched withdrawal from Afghanistan, internal polls now indicate that Biden’s approval rating among those who work at CNN has fallen to an all-time low of 98%.

“This is extremely concerning,” said CNN president Jeffrey Zucker. “In spite of our best efforts to support our dear president, his approval among our employees has fallen to just 98%, down from a previous low of 99.2%. Rest assured—we will find who these employees are who disapprove and ensure they undergo disciplinary measures.”

Some anonymous sources have suggested that Biden’s approval rating at CNN is actually much lower, but that most employees have lied on the survey in order to keep their jobs. To find out who’s lying, Zucker will be mandating lie detector tests for all employees.

One question. You do know that the Babylon Bee is a satire site, don’t you?

Sometimes Satire makes a very valid point.

Are you saying that it is really only 92.375% of CNN Employees favor Biden. I would not challenge that. :grinning:

===
I was wondering what happened to the insufferable Dem Airhead Marie Harf who was on Fox. I remember her only for how irritating she was.

Seems she had a run-in on camera with Harris Faulkner.
Harris took no Prisoners.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.