Clark Howard Down Again

I tried multiple ways of accessing the forum with no success. Since they used Cloudflare, I tried multiple locations to see if it was just one server not accessing the web server.

I tried emailing webmaster@mb.clark.com (webmaster for the forums) and webmaster@clark.com with no success.

Without the forums, I am hard-pressed to find easy ways to post personal experiences and slip in that I live in Hawaii :slight_smile: (Hey, it is better than where I was in Georgia)

1 Like

Welcome to the new club Lava.
I may eventually order some coffee from you.

I have sent them messages through the web site, connect > contact clark.com.

They responded once, but I suspect they were not happy with the content.

Day 7, Clark Howard Board held hostage.

How long ago was that? I am amazed that anybody responded these days.

I think it was 8-10 months ago, when the staff went on a vacation and left no one behind to keep the site up. I think it was down a week or so at the time.

Welcome LavaRock, glad to see you here.

Lavarock grows or roasts coffee?

Iā€™m new to good coffee but Maui and Kona coffee is the best Iā€™ve ever had. I even brought my daughter some Hawaiian K-cups and said theyā€™re awesome.

We have a Wordpress page if you post a link to where to buy coffee or anything.

Iā€™ve made that offer to everyone. If you want to post stories, etc.

Cool, website is a little tricky.

Lava, let me know when I can order some of your coffee.

His sisterā€™s coffee is available for order now. I ordered some for myself and as gifts. It is great and got rave reviews. 100% Kona coffee is not cheap but is well worth it.

https://www.itskona.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=59

Thanks, is it medium roast? And it says itā€™s ā€˜low caffeineā€™?

I would describe it as medium roast.

You can also sign up on his mailing list and receive updates when new batches of coffee become available.

I donā€™t know about his sistersā€¦but his coffee was great. It was a medium roast and very good.

Welcome LavaRock!

Low caffeine. Arabica coffee (like I grow) is lower in acid and caffeine that Robusta coffee (like truck stop coffee). Kona is a mild coffee. Caffeine is what makes coffee bitter.

I am trying to reinstall Square on my site for billing, but the same coffee is available at my Sisters site at https://hawaiianstorm.com. The PAYPAL link allows debit via Paypal OR to just charge a credit card.

Both sites have a discount code called CLARK for 20% off. (I wonder where that code came from :slight_smile: My credo has always been ā€œNever Pay Full Price If You Can Help Itā€.

How long has that discount been offered? This is the first I heard of it.

I just added it, but if anyone ordered coffee before and didnā€™t get a discount (shame on me) just put it in the comments of a new order and Iā€™ll add something on that order.

Ok, Iā€™m sold. Like I said Iā€™m new at coffee.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.