But it is transitionary

In all fairness that is the new word to call everyone a racist since Floyd.

Border wall racist.

Want laws enforced. Racist.

Trees are racist, they avoid growing in black neighborhoods.

And largely worldwide, with some countries making U.S. inflation look shabby. And some of the high highest inflation countries whose overall economy is a sick, too.

And Iā€™m just saying that the spending in previous administration, including the greatest president of our time whose policies were so good that he even pondered printing money to make it even better, is kind of like going out to your car and seeing a bulge in the sidewallā€¦and doing nothing, then selling the car to someone else adn the bulge got bigger, and the selling the car to a third person, where it finally blew out. All parties COULD have addressed it and didnā€™t. And it fed until the perfect storm things that were NOT related to shutting down a partially completed pipeline, So we have what we have. But thereā€™s plenty of blame to go around. And thatā€™s just tor the USā€¦What role did Biden or his policies have to do with inflation in the est of the world?

I read your entire post, and I still donā€™t know what you are saying.
Other than Biden canā€™t be held responsible for anything that happened after he was sworn into office.

NOpeā€¦I am saying that every administration contributed to the events that would finally trigger inflation. All it needed was a supply chain to burp and reduce supply considerably. And what do we get with high demand and low supply? HIgher prices. I am someone who doesnā€™t think that one event, such as the election of a Democrat, causes inflation. Covid stopped the entire world pretty much and that was in April of 2020. Things slowly started to start back up. All over the world. And production was late to start in some placesā€¦such as China. And Iā€™m not sure what Biden policies fucked up the supply chain, but it was prety fucked up. I dontā€™ think itā€™s Bidenā€™s fault. I think Biden was in office with that perfect storm hit. But the only thing you guys seem to blame is Bidenā€™s proposed spending.l Iā€™m not sure how that impacted the supply chain. But if you want to talk about spending and debt, they you have to acknowledge that spending and debt kept going up for decades. And that was actual spending, not proposed spending.

I get it, inflation was caused by Reagan.
Biden can do no wrong.

Nothing ever is.

But inflation wasnā€™t a historical disaster until the last two years.

Where did I say Biden could do no wrong? I simply said that a number of things led up to this perfect storm. ANd the previous administrations had everybody borrowing to the hilt with artificially low interest rates. YOu struck me as smarter than the ā€œBidenflationā€ crowd, but I guess I was mistaken.

The thing is, Biden and his economic ā€œexpertsā€ were saying 18 months ago that the inflation was ā€œtrasitionaryā€. Anybody that had any basic economic knowledge said that it was due to fundamental mistakes in policy.
Now that we have been proven right, you still are trying to cover up for Bidenā€™s shitty policies.

So I assume you are with the GOP in calling for some fiscal changes before they raise the debt ceiling.

Iā€™m not cover for anybodyā€¦I only recognize that there was a perfect storm that none of his predecessors facedā€¦and Trump didnā€™t face them because we werenā€™t coming out of Covid untilā€¦2021. I dunnoā€¦ The supply chain alone drove prices up all over the place, and none of Bidenā€™s policies impacted that.

The perfect storm was his policy decisions. The man is dumb as a rock

Heā€™s also a genius to have policy decisions create inflation before they are implemented. Unless of course, cancelling an unfinished pipeline counts

Not so simple, this is a unique time weā€™re in now. Iā€™d venture to say the China and supply chain issues have had a bigger effect on the world economy than the Covid shutdowns. Companies are making strategic decisions a decade into the future based upon whats happened in the last year.

Biden is the obvious target for runaway inflation in America but people that think can start to figure it out. Short term the entire world is screwed but each nation is starting to become a little isolationist. Build stuff at home, itā€™s pricier but more predictable.

This is like when Democrats only got to spend slightly less than they planned to spend, calling that a cut.

Inflation is slightly lower than it was months ago when it was out of control. Youā€™re welcome!

1 Like

Wellā€¦at least conservatives are consistentā€¦(somewhat) record inflation and high gas prices? Fucking Biden. Falling gas prices and deceasing inflaiton? Fucking Biden.

LOLā€¦lefties blame anyone and everyone EXCEPT Biden for bad news, but give him the credit if things get better. Righties are consistent in blaming and giving credit to the same guy.

BTW according to Biden itā€™s Putin that controls gas prices here, shouldnā€™t Putin get the credit for lower gas prices?

NOt quite. Who gets credit for falling gas prices and lower inflation then? Would you rather have them higher so your bitching has more justification? Because you and others left no doubt that you blamed Biden for inflation and gas prices. But you wonā€™t credit him when the go down. Unlessā€¦are you giving some kudos to Biden since you are a good righty who, in your own words, ā€œblaming and giving credit to the same guyā€?

1. Your boy Biden blamed Putin for the high gas prices, shouldnā€™t Putin get the credit for lower gas prices?

2. The inflation rate is more than double what it was during the Trump years, only an idiot would call that a success and Biden gets credit for that. Get back to us when itā€™s back to the Trump numbers.

I would rather have a competent president that puts America first and actually do something about the economy instead of whining that itā€™s not his fault. Like I said, get back to us when Biden gets his inflation numbers back to they were during the Trump years.

The funny thing is the Biden economy is hurting those democrats pretend to care about the most, all hail Biden!

Biden will get the credit when he gets inflation back to the numbers Trump had, until then itā€™s Bidenā€™s fault. You want to give Biden credit for any good news but because you suck his balls like a baby possum suckling his momā€™s teat you refuse to give him any blame.

GAs prices are going up around here. 3.45 gallon