Best beard in football

Lovie Smith just got hired by Houston.

No knock on Smith himself, but this is proof that the Texans are now the biggest clown show organization in the NFL. This column discusses this. You will need to use my trick to quickly select print after opening the link and print a pdf to read it.

A lot of unknowns.
Did the Texans hire Smith because of the Flores lawsuit?
Maybe, or maybe they brought him in last year to get familiar and take over if Culley didn’t work out.
TBH, it is hard to determine how good of a coach Lovie really is. He took Chicago to a Superbowl and was 10-6 the year he was fired from Chicago. He was never given a chance at Tampa to be successful, and you can’t really judge Illinois because of the difference in College and Pro football, and Illinois has never had a very strong football program.
But one thing is for sure. The Texans organization is such a dumpster fire that we will learn nothing more from his time there.

And Flores isn’t exactly helping himself in the PR arena.

Flores likely knew he didn’t have that job before filing suit. It makes no sense otherwise.

Not sure what’s going to happen. IDK if he has any independent evidence, other than his word and the BB text. That’s not nothing and discovery would be interesting, but I’m not sure it would be enough to win.

This line is cringy!

“ God has gifted me with a special talent to coach the game of football,”