Any bets on whether Tampa Bay wants Antonio Brown back now?

From my understanding it is kind of like the “yips” in golf.
But in golf you run the ball 3 feet past the hole, in gymnastics you can break your neck.

That’s what golf is missing, the danger element.

Speaking of which, my kid stayed with relatives a while back and got really into this idiotic Holey Moley TV show where they throw obstacles at people playing mini-golf.

The latest on Antonio Brown:

Brady is getting exactly what he deserves for recruiting this guy.

A couple of things I saw yesterday: the dispute that ended things seems to be that Brown said he was too injured to play and the coach wanted him to go in. I can imagine siding with the player in a situation like that in some cases, though obviously not the unnecessary drama.

Secondly, TB has NOT released Brown, despite what Arians said. There are several possible reasons, including that they may think another playoff team could pick him up, which I imagine is unlikely at this point.

Two points:

1. Bruce Arians said that Antonio Brown never said he was too injured to go in.
  2. Given Brown’s history, I am not inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Fair point. He’s long since exhausted benefit of the doubt.

And update to my second point. They seem to have finally released him today.

A bit more. Not justifying, because, as even this writer acknowledges, Brown doesn’t deserve much benefit of the doubt.

Also interesting: I wonder about that Burfict hit linked in the article. I don’t remember how much of a problem child Brown was before that hit, but I could imagine some brain damage.