Another college coach fired for making a bone-headed tweet

“Congratulations to the state GA and Fat Albert @staceyabrams because you have truly shown America the true works of cheating in an election, again!!!” Malone tweeted, as captured by Chattanooga Holler. “Enjoy the buffet Big Girl! You earned it!!! Hope the money was good, still not governor!”

Seriously, why on earth would anybody tweet something like that? What did he expect would happen?

Having lived a life of privilege, he probably thought the usual, no consequences.

In today’s cancel culture society, I will admit, this cancel is justified.

How do you know anything about his life?

I don’t. The tweet speaks a lot.

If insults are his way of life, what do you think his coaching is like?

Dumb tweet but don’t see the racism, unless the truth can be racist. She is black and she is a big gal, don’t see that being racist, yet SI called it racist.

So you are making shit up.

The headline says racist, the employer quoted respect. Fat-shaming isn’t the same as racism, but it is disrespectful.

I just wonder if he has been living in a cave the past year. Anybody with an ounce of common sense would have known that making a tweet like that would have consequences.

That is legitimate, this guy is obviously an idiot.

My guess is he was ready to move on from UT Chatty. Of course now he’s unemployable anywhere as a coach.

Some High School or Community College will hire him.
I am a huge sports fan, College Football in particular, and one thing I have learned is that these idiots always seem to land on their feet. I hate it, but there are 100’s of examples.

Like the one (forget his name) who abandoned his NFL job with almost no notice?

You’re talking about Nick Saban saying he was committed to the Dolphins and two days later seen stepping off a plane in Tuscaloosa?

I think that was Bobby Petrino.

That is the one.