An eventful day

For the past several years they have had a “parade of hearts” in Kansas City - Artists design hearts that are placed around the city. This year there are 101 hearts and they were all in one place before they get set out. About 30 of us rode down to see them. One of the hearts was bicycle related - the names are of some of the bike trails in the area (I’ve ridden most of them)

Some are sports related - this one was of Patrick Mahomes in one of the coolest plays I had ever seen

And this one had nothing to do with hearts but I had to tell her what nice bone structure she had

Then there was a lunch stop and a beer stop. Life doesn’t get much better than this.

3 Likes

Very cool. Where’s your beard?

It comes and goes. My daughter said I looked younger without it. It will likely come back soon.

2 Likes

Looks like you had fun. Im on my way to Bentonville, they call themselves the mountain bike capital of the world. A few other places would disagree, Vancouver, Sedona, Colorado.

A lot of people from here go to Bentonville. It was pretty cool…a lot of places we rode people were applauding and cheering us on.

This is my group at a regroup point by one of the shuttlecocks that decorate the lawn of the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art

That’s probably the biggest cock I’ve ever seen!

My son really likes Mahomes

You’re always doing cool things

Nah, Jeff Bozo’s was bigger.

1 Like

Yup, Bezos wins.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.