5 alternatives to the iPhone 12 that cost under $700

Apple's new iPhone 12 lineup has some strong selling points — 5G connectivity, dual cameras (three on the Pro versions), a powerful processor and a thinner, lighter design than the iPhone 11.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://rss.cnn.com/~r/rss/cnn_tech/~3/GSCniyPubYU/index.html

My last few phones have been Motorola and I’ve been happy with them. My current is a Moto 6 Play, it has plenty of memory, takes decent pictures, is still fast enough for what I do, cost $200 and when it comes time to replace it I’ll most likely buy the Moto G Power. I do like the Pixal, but don’t want to spend $500. My only 2 complaints with the cheaper Moto’s is no wireless charging and no NFC.

I have had several Moro’s and they are the best phones for the price by a country mile. My wife and kids convinced me to go the dark side and get an I phone about 9 months ago, and while it is good, not worth the difference in price.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.