Whose line is it anyway

What movie has this line: “Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to”

What is Miracle on 34th St - great movie

1 Like

Ok my turn

To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible.

That’s Thomas Aquinas.

Not sure if that’s in a Movie or not.

1 Like

What movie has this line: “I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible”

Here’s one nobody will get - “In an insane society the sane man must appear insane”

Hint: Rob Reiner was the Director of this film and gave his mother a cameo part in this movie. However, that one liner from his mother in that movie was quite memorable

WTG @smartpolitics - You are Correct :grinning:

1 Like

One of my favorite authors - Kurt Vonnegut - Welcome to the Monkey House

But it was used in the movie “Serial”, which was a very politically incorrect movie about life in Marin County California in the 80’s

When Harry Met Sally - I’ll have what she’s having.

KC, I really liked Serial. I had it on VHS, but gave away all my tapes. I’ll have to hunt it down on DVD.

WTG @jimtoo - You are Correct :grinning:

What movie has this line: "To refuse them would be fatal for all of us. And joining them would be unthinkable.”

It’s on youtube or Amazon to rent or buy. That movie is so politically incorrect today, but in a lot of ways, it’s just as valid today as it was then.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.