Trivia based on old photos

Easy, but I guess Henrius was taking the day off. Must have been shot on a Wednesday.

Who is the actor in this 1947 photo?

That is Marlon Brando, quite a bit slimmer than later in life.

I have no idea about the wedding photo.

1 Like

Who are the three boys in this very old photo

5EF0E4AA-F831-4F4B-8110-4D36E4AABE4D

Got to be the BEE GEES.

1 Like

Who are the two actors in this 1949 photo

What well known building is in the 1905 photo

I was there just a couple of weeks ago.

1 Like

Mcarley - Did you take the tour while you were there?

Self-guided. We were with a school group, had lunch and walked around looking at the different exhibits.

(Possible spoiler): It was raining lightly when we went. Below is a photo from the boat. Beautiful view of the skyline.

1 Like

The 1949 actors - I am guessing Groucho on the right. Not sure about the buxom blonde. I thought Jayne Mansfield, but she would have only been 16-17 in 1949.

The building - that is Ellis Island, gateway to the US for a lot of people.

1 Like

Jimtoo - you are right about Groucho Marx. The woman with him was relatively unknown at the time and had a walk-in part in the last Marx Brothers Movie which made her “happy” a few years before she arrived at a bus stop.

If that doesn’t give it away, not sure what will.

1 Like

I didn’t expect anyone to recognize the couple in the wedding photo because they are my husband’s parents on their wedding day. However since that photo looks so much like the
classic photos from that era I posted it as a joke.

That bus must have been how she to got that place where she joined those misfits.

1 Like

Who is the singer in this 1956 photo? He was 15 years old at the time. The young girl with him was his high school sweetheart and they have been married for 59 years.

That has to be Frankie Avalon. I was a bit jealous of him for getting to spend so much time with Annette Funicello.

Jimtoo - It is not Frankie Avalon but you are “wandering” in the right direction :smile:

My previous hint:

“It is not Frankie Avalon but you are “wandering” in the right direction” :smile:

I guess my hint wasn’t as obvious as I thought it was :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP1z0dQVcIQ

I wonder why I didn’t know that.

Frankie Avalon and his wife have also been married 59 years.

1 Like